Just Spread's Honey Lemon Chicken
Another way to mix sweet, savory, AND sour: honey, lemon, and chicken breasts- a combo sure to excite.
2 Tablespoons Just Spread Pure Wildflower Honey
2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
2 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
1 Head of Broccoli
1/4 cup Olive Oil
Salt to Taste (About 1-2 Teaspoons)
1. Preheat oven to 370 degrees
2. Chop up head of broccoli and put it in a covered wok with water to steam (Or however you prefer to steam vegetables! This is my personal favorite).
3. Place chicken breasts in a large shallow bowl and sprinkle salt on top to taste.
4. Create marinade by placing the below ingredients in a separate bowl and mix together.
Juice of half of the lemon
Just Spread Pure Wildflower Honey
5. In a pan on medium heat, place olive oil on to heat up (Recommended that you use something to cover the pan).
6. Cover the chicken breasts in the marinade and place on hot pan to sear on each side for about 5 minutes.
7. Chop up remaining half of lemon so it is in thin slices.
8. Place unfinished chicken after searing onto an oven-safe baking sheet and cover in remaining marinade and lemon slices to bake.
9. Keep chicken breasts in the oven 30-45 minutes depending on their size (Until done- when you can cut into it and see no pink).
10. Remove chicken from oven and place on a plate with lemons from baking sheet (if desired) and broccoli. We recommend you do another thin zig-zag of Just Spread Pure Wildflower Honey across the chicken for an extra flavor boost.
There you have it! You're ready to dig in. Just like Just Spread's products, this meal was created simply with essential ingredients. Doesn't get better than that.